- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series is designed for small and growing businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications. The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series seamlessly integrates with existing Instant On indoor/outdoor access points and can be centrally managed with the Instant On mobile app onsite or remotely. These cloud-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switches consist of 8-, 24-, and 48-port Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) and non-PoE Gigabit Ethernet models, with 1G SFP slots on 8-port model and 1G/10G SFP+ slots on 24-/48G models for fiber connectivity.