PROLINK Cat.6A patch cords are used for connecting the network equipment to patch panels and telecommunications outlets.
They are suitable for frequencies of up to 500 MHz
- Full the requirements of Category 6A, Class E (650MHz) according to the present standard of the ISO/IEC 11801.
- Each individual patch cord is tested and marked with a quality stamp.
- Can also use as Cat5e (backward compatible).
- Strain relief is provided with wide function.
- Labeling possible on the strain relief or on the color-coding.
- The impedance of 100 ohms.
- LSZH version.